The QR code on the vehicle details page is a representation of the vehicle's VIN. This QR code allows 3rd party VIN explosions and vehicle history information.
Articles in this section
- How do I check to see if my titles are in for my purchases?
- Pre-Sale Inspections
- What if I have a slow internet connection? Will I miss out on buying a vehicle?
- How does the live auction simulcast work?
- What happens if I’m interrupted during the bidding or buying process?
- What are the minimum system requirements to use your Website?
- Who pays for transportation?
- After purchasing a vehicle, how long do I have to open an arbitration claim?
- Who will the buying dealer receive the title from?
- Who do I pay for the vehicle?