Yes. As a seller, the activity tracker section will house your “If” bids, “Offers”, and “Bids”. If you wish to counter an offer, press the counter button and a widget will open allowing you to use this advanced feature. The buyer will be alerted and can accept or counter. Once both sides accept the offer, the vehicle will go into the sold/purchase section.
Articles in this section
- Auction Access Membership Fee
- How do I file an Arbitration?
- CR Codes: TMU/RF, TMU/AC
- Can I get title absent report?
- How do I check to see if my titles are in for my purchases?
- Pre-Sale Inspections
- What if I have a slow internet connection? Will I miss out on buying a vehicle?
- How does the live auction simulcast work?
- What happens if I’m interrupted during the bidding or buying process?
- What are the minimum system requirements to use your Website?
Please sign in to leave a comment.