The buyer selects the method of transportation. The transportation expense becomes the responsibility of the buyer once the vehicle is purchased. In the even the vehicle is returned to the Seller, the Seller would be responsible for transportation costs both ways.
Articles in this section
- Auction Access Membership Fee
- Can I get title absent report?
- How do I check to see if my titles are in for my purchases?
- Pre-Sale Inspections
- What if I have a slow internet connection? Will I miss out on buying a vehicle?
- How does the live auction simulcast work?
- What happens if I’m interrupted during the bidding or buying process?
- What are the minimum system requirements to use your Website?
- Who pays for transportation?
- After purchasing a vehicle, how long do I have to open an arbitration claim?