The buyer selects the method of transportation. The transportation expense becomes the responsibility of the buyer once the vehicle is purchased. In the even the vehicle is returned to the Seller, the Seller would be responsible for transportation costs both ways.
Articles in this section
- Pre-Sale Inspections
- What if I have a slow internet connection? Will I miss out on buying a vehicle?
- How does the live auction simulcast work?
- Is there any special setup required for Mobile access to the MarketPlace?
- What happens if I’m interrupted during the bidding or buying process?
- What are the minimum system requirements to use your Website?
- Am I required to use the transportation companies affiliated with MARKETPLACE or can I use my own?
- Who pays for transportation?
- After purchasing a vehicle, how long do I have to open an arbitration claim?
- Who will the buying dealer receive the title from?