You may choose any method of transportation. It is important to note that the transport companies who are available through the MarketPlace can assist in managing the logistics. However, if you choose any other company or method of pick-up, please be aware that you are responsible for the condition of the vehicle from the time it is picked up from the Seller’s lot.
Articles in this section
- How do I check to see if my titles are in for my purchases?
- Pre-Sale Inspections
- What if I have a slow internet connection? Will I miss out on buying a vehicle?
- How does the live auction simulcast work?
- Is there any special setup required for Mobile access to the MarketPlace?
- What happens if I’m interrupted during the bidding or buying process?
- What are the minimum system requirements to use your Website?
- Am I required to use the transportation companies affiliated with MARKETPLACE or can I use my own?
- Who pays for transportation?
- After purchasing a vehicle, how long do I have to open an arbitration claim?