MarketPlace’s highly sophisticated and stable auction platform assures 100% uptime while allowing even dial up connections in rural areas to work well. In the event that a buyer’s personal internet service connection to the internet (over which MarketPlace has no control or influence) is interrupted, the last bid received would be valid and if defined a Maximum Proxy Bid, MarketPlace will automatically and incrementally submit bids until you are the winner or reach your Maximum Proxy Bid.
Articles in this section
- Auction Access Membership Fee
- Can I get title absent report?
- How do I check to see if my titles are in for my purchases?
- Pre-Sale Inspections
- What if I have a slow internet connection? Will I miss out on buying a vehicle?
- How does the live auction simulcast work?
- What happens if I’m interrupted during the bidding or buying process?
- What are the minimum system requirements to use your Website?
- Who pays for transportation?
- After purchasing a vehicle, how long do I have to open an arbitration claim?