Titles are sent from DAASW directly to the buying dealership.
Articles in this section
- How do I check to see if my titles are in for my purchases?
- Pre-Sale Inspections
- What if I have a slow internet connection? Will I miss out on buying a vehicle?
- How does the live auction simulcast work?
- Is there any special setup required for Mobile access to the MarketPlace?
- What happens if I’m interrupted during the bidding or buying process?
- What are the minimum system requirements to use your Website?
- Am I required to use the transportation companies affiliated with MARKETPLACE or can I use my own?
- Who pays for transportation?
- After purchasing a vehicle, how long do I have to open an arbitration claim?