No. While having high speed internet is always recommended for video, MarketPlace uses some of the largest and fastest servers in the world, and will allow buyers using connections as slow as dial-up to participate.
Articles in this section
- Auction Access Membership Fee
- How do I file an Arbitration?
- CR Codes: TMU/RF, TMU/AC
- Can I get title absent report?
- How do I check to see if my titles are in for my purchases?
- Pre-Sale Inspections
- What if I have a slow internet connection? Will I miss out on buying a vehicle?
- How does the live auction simulcast work?
- What happens if I’m interrupted during the bidding or buying process?
- What are the minimum system requirements to use your Website?
Please sign in to leave a comment.