No. While having high speed internet is always recommended for video, MarketPlace uses some of the largest and fastest servers in the world, and will allow buyers using connections as slow as dial-up to participate.
Articles in this section
- How do I check to see if my titles are in for my purchases?
- Pre-Sale Inspections
- What if I have a slow internet connection? Will I miss out on buying a vehicle?
- How does the live auction simulcast work?
- What happens if I’m interrupted during the bidding or buying process?
- What are the minimum system requirements to use your Website?
- Who pays for transportation?
- After purchasing a vehicle, how long do I have to open an arbitration claim?
- Who will the buying dealer receive the title from?
- Who do I pay for the vehicle?