How to register to bid online.
- Go to https://www.edgepipeline.com/ and click 'Sign up for Free'
- Enter Your Email Address
- Select to register as an 'Auction Access Dealer' or 'Individual'
- Complete required fields
- Once you have completed the fields, click 'Sign-Up' and you will be sent an email verification (proceed to your email once you have completed the form).
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security # in both fields and save
- If you are an Auction Access users select 'yes' to begin the process of linking your Auction Access Account
- Enter your Auction Access # beginning with '1' and click 'Check Auction Access' to verify your information
THIS CONCLUDES YOUR PIPELINE REGISTRATION, BUT YOU WILL STILL NEED TO CONNECT WITH THE AUCTION BY REQUESTING A 'HANDSHAKE' (SEE BELOW)
**Reminder: If you have not validated your handshake, please return to your email and do so now to prevent your password from expiring.**
Request A Handshake
- From the top right corner of the dashboard, next to the profile, select 'Registrations' from the drop-down
- This page will display your 'Requested Handshakes' on the left. If the auction is not listed, you will need to make a selection on the right.
- If you are already registered with the auction, and just need to connect online, select 'Establish A New Handshake'.
- If you know your Auction Account # you will be able to enter this information to complete the process. If not, you will need to wait for the auction to respond. Call Online Support if you would like to expedite the process.
- If you have never registered with the auction, select 'Request A New Registration'. An auction representative will contact you when the process has been completed, or you can check the status from the page where you requested the handshake.
For questions on registration please contact 855-469-7272 ext 717