To ensure the quality of the broadcast, the simulcast event is monitored by the online support team. If you are experiencing a delay, it could be due to local network issues. It may also be due to running multiple lanes or programs, which can greatly affect your computer’s performance. If you’ve tried to close other lanes or programs, feel free to call or text the online support team at 833-BID-TECH for assistance with troubleshooting.
Articles in this section
- How can I manage my purchases?
- How do I print my Watch List?
- Where can I see my purchases?
- How do I bid?
- How do I set up an alert to know when my vehicle is running?
- How do I turn the sound on/off?
- What time does the lane start?
- Why didn’t I get the vehicle when I was high bidder?
- Why does there seem to be a delay?